• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Boomer Fudd Mindset

The internet has given everyone the opportunity to let everyone know how much more they know about everything than everyone else. I don't know you, but it feels great to let you know how much smarter, better, faster, more talented I am than you.

It's everywhere on the net, and it is irritating for those of us who really do know everything.

The internet has given everyone the opportunity to let everyone know how much more they know about everything than everyone else. I don't know you, but it feels great to let you know how much smarter, better, faster, more talented I am than you.

It's everywhere on the net, and it is irritating for those of us who really do know everything.
Especially irritating when you know you’re actually the best. It’s made me very patient… 🤣

I don’t know…..but…

The most powerful man in the world is a boomer fudd.
FB_IMG_1707766988869.jpg

Back
Top Bottom