• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The Campaign

VanillaGuerrilla

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
119   0
Reaction score
Watched it tonight. If you like Will Ferrell movies, you'll like it. It's a typical Ferrell movie. Zach galifianakis is funny as heck too. They have previewed the heck out of it though, seemed like it took a half an hour to see something I hadn't already seen at home. Also, if you don't like hearing F-bombs, you better wait for it to come on TBS.

I gotta go see this one Will Ferril is funny as hell. The guy from the hangover cracks me up as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant wait until it comes out on DVD, I wont go to the movies. Too much of a rip off but I'm a big fan of Zach G. His stand up is hilarious if yall haven't seen it you should.

I cant wait until it comes out on DVD, I wont go to the movies. Too much of a rip off but I'm a big fan of Zach G. His stand up is hilarious if yall haven't seen it you should.

Right on. If you've never seen his "between two ferns" shows check them out. I'm pretty sure there on YouTube. Really really funny.

I saw the movie and laughed my butt off for real. I am no fan of Will Ferrell at all. Actually can't stand him (other than Elf which my daughter STILL makes me watch), but Zack G. was great. I agree with one of the above posters about it being a rip off to go to the movies these days, but it was definitely worth it. 99% of movies I wait until they are in the red box to get them.

The previews looks like its going to be pretty funny ! I'll catch it when it comes out in the redbox.

Right on that's what I do too for most movies now-a-days. I just happen to really like both their work. Defiantly worth the rent though. I saw a preview for a new judge dredd movie, looks pretty darn good!

Back
Top Bottom