• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The Civil War

Maybe this time it will not be fought over slavery. LOL

I wonder if the Grant will still have his slaves for years after the War was over? This can't be right we all know that the Southerners were the only americans that owned and mistreated slaves. LOL

The liberals and Southern apologists need to read up on the Seminole Indian wars. The good and righteous USA pretty much exterminated the Seminole Indians from south Ga and Florida and a lot of it was because the Indians would harbor escaped slaves and treat them as free men. This happened in the early 1800's up until the 1850's or so. And that evil rebel flag never flew over any of that activity.

Maybe this time it will not be fought over slavery. LOL

I wonder if the Grant will still have his slaves for years after the War was over? This can't be right we all know that the Southerners were the only americans that owned and mistreated slaves. LOL

The war of Northern Aggression was NOT fought over slavery. This is the lie that revisionists use to justify the Federal government killing all those men and women of the South. If the truth were spread, Lincoln would be known as the tyrant he was, not the hero they want to make him out to be.

tumblr_loiicjgadn1qa1lni.gif

I'm not a history buff, but I wish I could read up on the war and not feel like I was reading revisionist history. If anyone knows a good book or series, please share. In school, all they would talk about is SLAVERY SLAVERY SLAVERY!!! And while I know there's a little truth to that, the VAST majority of Southerners didn't own slaves (my ancestors certainly didn't), and the other details of what sparked the war really seemed like they were glossed over when I was in school. Sorry for being ignorant, but if anyone knows well-researched and unbiased sources I'd appreciate it :D

1) It was not the War of Northern Aggression, who fired the first shot? You pick on someone bigger than you are, you get what you deserve
2) There are more than one or two causes and reason for the war, it wasn't just slavery and union.
3) Having lived in Richmond, VA I was impressed by all the statues to Southern leaders. I guess you had to display the second place trophies somewhere ;-)

Back
Top Bottom