• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Crossfit People Don't Like Me

They got one of them crossfit gyms in Perry that's right on my way home. And I guess doing all them silly exercises with props outside so the rest of us can see it is part of the routine. So today on my way home they were out there again with their big ass ropes and old tractor tire working their asses off. So I slide over to the turning lane and holler over at them " Hey...if yall just drag that big ass tire up here to the street the city will pick it up on trash day and you won't have to keep moving it around."
All I got got was eye rolls and middle fingers. Just TRY to help people ...

Houston Lake Road perhaps? The old auto body shop?

Crossfit folks and vegans are very similar. They both have to tell everyone about it whether you asked or not. I ran into a guy I went to high school with and haven't seen since the 90's about a month ago. It only took him about 3 minutes to let me know about his crossfit group and ask if I wanted to join. Apparently they meet up every morning at 5:30. Nope.

Ah. I haven’t lifted weights or worked out since 1975. And it shows. Out of shape old man now. I drink and smoke and I am happy.

Back
Top Bottom