• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The EARN IT Bill Is Back, Seeking To Scan Our Messages and Photos

Mrs_Esterhouse

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
My AR can AK
8   0
Reaction score

Google "stingray". It's a device that simulates a cell tower and sucks up text messages; even the ones stored on the phone. No warrant? No problem.

Of course, the police or feds could just politely ask your cell phone provider for it, and they'll turn it over. After all, its THEIR data, not yours.

If you have not done so, please sign the form at the link above so a pre filled communication goes to your representatives stating that you are not in support of this bill.
Lol
You think a politician care what a citizen thinks or wants or doesn’t want ?

Unless you are sending them millions in bribes , uh, I mean campaign donations , they won’t care what you think .

Lol

Unless you are sending them millions in bribes , uh, I mean campaign donations , they won’t care what you think .
And this is why we’re where we’re at. If just 25000 members here would click it… yes it’ll matter. That’s how we got GA Constructional Carry. No disrespect intended but I ain’t sitting on my hands anymore, I’ll sign every petition I can find, it can get done before having to wipe.

Lol

The circular logic of the politically lazy:

Phase 1: Whelp guys, the left is just too active these days. They all seem to have the time and energy to protest and lobby their politicians while we all work for a living.

Phase 2: Hey you! We should do the same to effect change for pro freedom causes! Will you help out?

Phase 3: You think a politician cares what a citizen thinks or wants or doesn’t want? I gonna go watch the game!

Phase 4: Whelp guys, the left is just too active these days. They all seem to have the time and energy to protest and lobby their politicians while we all work for a living.

1684371644543.png

The circular logic of the politically lazy:

Phase 1: Whelp guys, the left is just too active these days. They all seem to have the time and energy to protest and lobby their politicians while we all work for a living.

Phase 2: Hey you! We should do the same to effect change for pro freedom causes! Will you help out?

Phase 3: You think a politician cares what a citizen thinks or wants or doesn’t want? I gonna go watch the game!

Phase 4: Whelp guys, the left is just too active these days. They all seem to have the time and energy to protest and lobby their politicians while we all work for a living.

View attachment 5727941

Yeah these types of morons need to just FO at this point

Well I wish you would call and tell them to close the border already!
Yeah
If enough of us clicked on a web page , the govt would do what we want .
LOL

I stand by my opinion .
Unless you’re handing over tons of bribes and campaign contributions, or insider trading tips ,
They do not care what the average person thinks or wants.

Back
Top Bottom