The end of an era

ive never voted for anything in my life including sunday liquer sales(which was as close as ive ever come to voting by the way.) but i will be voting against obama this year

Not voting and not knowing what you are voting for are the same thing. Either way you cant expect things to get better by not doing your duty as a USA citizen. You have the freedom to own guns and write what you want here and do in willingly and freely. Why not also support your freedom and duty to vote and do your part to make this country better?

they ended the space program right?

Well, it is true that we are currently incapable of launching a human being into space without hitching a ride. However, I'm not sure how that means that someone else can "put any friggin thing [they] want in space and we will never know about it." any more or less than it does now.

On a different note, the "Curiosity" project is working out pretty well right now though. Did you see the pictures of a dried up river bed that proves water once flowed on the surface of Mars. I thought that was pretty cool.

Well, it is true that we are currently incapable of launching a human being into space without hitching a ride. However, I'm not sure how that means that someone else can "put any friggin thing [they] want in space and we will never know about it." any more or less than it does now.

On a different note, the "Curiosity" project is working out pretty well right now though. Did you see the pictures of a dried up river bed that proves water once flowed on the surface of Mars. I thought that was pretty cool.

seen that. Im sure NASA used the space program to keep tabs on what other people put into space. Whats to stop china from putting some friggin death ray into orbit. If they chose to I would think now would be the time.

- - - Updated - - -

Back
Top Bottom