• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It's the end of the world...

Grown men get on those websites?
It is what you make of it. I get out of facebook much like what fudds get out of newspapers. Mostly funnies, some information, and news that I take with a grain of salt. Added bonus of keeping up with friends and family. If someone feels like it's a cancer then they might be partly contributing to that cancer.

It is what you make of it. I get out of facebook much like what fudds get out of newspapers. Mostly funnies, some information, and news that I take with a grain of salt. Added bonus of keeping up with friends and family. If someone feels like it's a cancer then they might be partly contributing to that cancer.
Personally I hate Facebook because for one I don't give a **** what all my forgotten high school friends are doing now. Secondly I see it as a venue for he said she said **** stirring.
However...all that being said I know it is somewhat of a necessary evil these days, especially if you own a business. Hell, my landlord has an account strictly for looking up tenants and potential tenants to see if they tell on themselves. So when he sees a whole page of thug **** ,BLM, cop haters and showing off fist fulls of small bills.. no he ain't renting to them.

Back
Top Bottom