• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The FatFriend Thread

36fatfriends

Default rank <2500 posts
I Will Cut You
62   0
Reaction score
I feel like I need to get some more info out there since I keep getting a lot of questions about my products. I've hesitated in the past to put up prices and other info with fear of it changing, but I've decided there's no sense in me trying to hide anything... So here's the rundown:

This model is the FatFriend Goombah
11700890_10103320406775275_7555427026428202106_n.jpg bachknife.jpeg
This setup will cost $250. Its a 5" blade and 10" overall 3/16" 01 Tool Steel. It will come with your choice of the following:

Handle: G10 or Hardwood - If you get G10, you can can choose from what I have in stock or you can request something totally custom. I maintain a large assortment of colors to choose from. If it is something that is crazy-specific or rare, and I don't think I'll be able to use it again in the future, we might have to discuss the price again. If you prefer, I'll get you the dimensions I would need, and you can source your own handle material. I know there are some folks local that make really really cool stuff for custom scales.

G10 or fiber Liner color: Orange, Green, Black, White, red or whatever else we can find.

Pins/lanyard tube: stainless steel or Brass (mosaic pins coming soon for a few extra $)

Sheath
-Leather: black, browns, tans, you name it.
-Hardware- stainless/brass D rings and snaps
-Kydex: anythin you want.

Stitching: Any color you can imagine. I personally like matching the liner material to the stitching, but you can decide. (Kydex doesn't need stitching obviously)

The only really bad news to mention here is the wait time. As I'm sure most have heard (because I don't shut up about it) I work a full time job, and just started graduate school in January. Those keep me pretty busy as it is and I also just got married. So I've got to entertain her at least a little bit from time to time ;)

Anyway, all that puts me at a pretty long wait time. I cannot guarantee any completion dates which can make it tough for gifts and such. I hate that as much as you guys, but I really want to be upfront about it. I also don't ask for any money upfront, so if anyone is wanting to get on the waiting list, it will cost you nothing, and when your name comes up I will get in contact with you to get all the details worked out.

If you guys have any other questions, want to order, or want to work with me to design a completely custom design, just shoot me a message!

Thanks!

-FatFriend Customs-

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom