• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The Golden Hen Rank

Okuma

Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
275   0
Reaction score
Just a few things about the new golden hen rank. Two members of the site now have honorary hen ranks.

benmmc- He created the actual artwork for the hen rank so he got the rank first.

CCW- Whether many of you know this or not, CCW is the one responsible for the ridiculous story of the cornish hen for .22 lr trade as well as the $425 hi point. He is the one and only redneck buck hunter. So for this reason he gets an honorary golden hen rank as well.

The golden hen rank is automatically awarded to every member upon reaching 5,000 posts.

Occasionally I will hand it out as a prize for contests or maybe I'll auction one off in the trading post to help raise some money for the site.

For super moderators, when the hen rank becomes available to you, you will have to choose between the super mod rank icon or the hen rank icon.

I will personally never have the hen rank icon, I think it is cool for the members and not the owner to have access to what I consider the best rank icon ever made in the history of the internet.

That icon beats all I have ever seen. Also great way to earn it and well thought out. You guys get to postng.

For the record: OKSteve had NO idea who Redneck Buck Hunter was until I called and told him so this was not something he or anyone else put me up to Just wanted to clear the air in case anyone wondered.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom