• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The Golden Hen Rank

CCW- Whether many of you know this or not, CCW is the one and only redneck buck hunter.

Oh crap, I need to go to my neighbors and apolgize to his cousin from So GA. We were watching the game and I mentioned a High Point spread, he comes back with something about lego or letting go or let's go.... anyway one thing leads to anothr and I said if he didn't admit to being RBH I would kick his lego infested butt. I hope they can fix his teeth...... There was alcohol involved so all of this made perfect sense at the time. Now I can see that I might have jumped to this conclusion a little quickly.

Oh crap, I need to go to my neighbors and apolgize to his cousin from So GA. We were watching the game and I mentioned a High Point spread, he comes back with something about lego or letting go or let's go.... anyway one thing leads to anothr and I said if he didn't admit to being RBH I would kick his lego infested butt. I hope they can fix his teeth...... There was alcohol involved so all of this made perfect sense at the time. Now I can see that I might have jumped to this conclusion a little quickly.

LMAO!!! This is funny as heck, I just hope you're kidding and didn't really open up a can o' whoop a$$ on the poor guy!

Hey, does my not commenting on this, classify my post as useless bankter. I hope so. I was shooting for that! ON TO 5000.

Back
Top Bottom