The Guitar photo thread!

I've been looking really hard at the new Gibson J-15 acoustic. What a beautiful guitar and fairly affordable. I love a true player's ax, and the J-15 will fit the bill perfectly. I haven't bought a new guitar in close to 10 years, and I want another Gibson.

I've been looking really hard at the new Gibson J-15 acoustic. What a beautiful guitar and fairly affordable. I love a true player's ax, and the J-15 will fit the bill perfectly. I haven't bought a new guitar in close to 10 years, and I want another Gibson.
I'm in the same boat. I've been looking at the humming bird pro because I think it looks great, doesn't sound bad either.

I'm in the same boat. I've been looking at the humming bird pro because I think it looks great, doesn't sound bad either.

There's nothing quite like the Hummingbird. I have a friend who has a pro and it is also a player's guitar. It sounds great plugged in. Its amazing how much Gibson guitars have gone up in these past few years. The standard Hummingbird has doubled in price in the past 15 years...

PRS 1994 Custom 24

100_0068.jpg

Back
Top Bottom