• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Guitar photo thread!

I also just finished building this one, I've been wanting to combine the qualities of two of my favorite precision basses which would be the 57' neck profile and 70's body. The brass barrels on the bridge really brightens up and extends the sustain. The only thing that I really modernized on this build is the pickups. I'm a sucker for the punch of Seymour Duncan quarter pound split coils.

When building this one I was shooting for a decent compromise both sonically and aesthetically between Phil Lynott(Thin Lizzy) and Roger Waters(Pink Floyd). This one has some growl to it.
image.jpg

just got to see Maiden for the first time last time they came. great show.
i didnt think that Maiden tone would come over so well outdoors, but it did.

That was a good show, my first one was in Ft. Lauderdale it was an awesome experience for me. Maiden and Rush are my two favorites to see live.....you always get your money's worth with them. It's not too long until Rush's R40 tour will be in town.

Tag for later. I have an old acoustic I need help identifying, I will post some pics tomorrow, small box of 22lr to who can tell me about it.
I have no clue about this except that it may be from the 60's-70's?

Attachments

• old guitar 1.jpg
    old guitar 1.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 32
  • old guitar 2.jpg
    old guitar 2.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 34
I'm selling my greco goldtop les paul if anyone is interested. $575 and I upgraded the pups (fralin shepton) faber bridge, long tenon. Great guitar!!! We are moving so could use the cash.

Attachments

• Guitar 1.jpg
    Guitar 1.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 24
Back
Top Bottom