• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The Guitar photo thread!

I love all of mine!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 53
A few years ago I spotted this Kramer Nightswan in a local pawn shop for $400. Even though someone gave it a terrible rattle can paint job, I knew it was still a hell of a deal because a USA made Kramer Nightswan is as rare as hens teeth these days. So I snatched it up.

ns3.jpg

First order of business was to take everything apart and remove that rattle can job. After removing the first layer of paint on the back of the guitar the original color started to show through. It was a midnight blue.. On the front I could start to see what looked like Lightning bolts. Could it be? Yes! Not only was this a Nightswan, it was a Vivian Campbell signature edition!

DSCF6145.JPG

Unfortunately the original paint could not be salvaged, so I did the next best thing. I took it to a friend of mine who is really good with airbrushing/painting graphics.. we stripped all the old paint off, repainted it and put the lightning bolts back on.

DSCF6148.JPG

After all was said and done, this is what I ended up with:

IMG_0353.jpg

IMG_0356.JPG

IMG_0337.jpg

I've owned a lot of guitars over the years and this was by far my favorite. It played and sounded amazing! Unfortunately I got behind on some bills a while back and had to sell it. Hated to see it go, but I did get $1750 for it.

Last edited:
Hummingbird
image.jpg
1996 fender fat strat USA made. Single coils are from a 1974 strat, humbucker is Jeff beck signature Seymour Duncan. And 2005 SGimage.jpg
1971 Gibson SJ
image.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom