Not open for further replies.

Okuma

Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
275   0
Reaction score
Benmmc made a different color hen logo for the site and I am going to use it with contests and for folks who have done a ton for the site.

It is a very small thank you but at least it is something. I'll add to this list when ever one gets handed out. If anyone on this list would rather not be on it please let me know and I'll take it off.

specialhen.png

1. rbstern - Saved the site's ass last year during a disastrous server move and keeps the site up and running.

2. MAK - Founder of Georgiaguntrader.com, the site many of you were members of when the two sites merged. Without MAK, this site would most likely be less than half the size it is now.

3. benmmc - Creator of the rank icons and the hen icon ( A very long process when you are dealing with me!)

4. CCW - Creator of the ridiculous story of the cornish hen and .22 long rifle trade, as well as the now infamous $425 hi point thread. Also created the site logo and original ODT shirts.

5. bowdoc - Auction Winner!

6. cbart11 - 1st Anniversary Give Away Winner

7. zesty - Custom Avatar Maker

8. DES365 - 2nd Anniversary Winner

9. tylerdurden - Ran the Grill at the 2012 Meet-Up

10. Floyd187 - Ran the Grill at the 2012 Meet-Up

11. Inkdaddy - Photographed The 1st & 2nd Annual Anniversary Meet-Ups

Last edited:
Chickens and Legos. Gets no better than that:lol: Lord knows I would have never gained that rank through post count. I barely cracked 500 since starting GeorgiaGunTrader over 6 years ago.
The time Okuma Steve's invested in the board really shows and the site has grown way beyond my expectations. I never would have thought expanding beyond just classifieds could have given GON a run for their money. :thumb::thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom