• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The high point is .....................Hi Point says no to Dicks !

Hey guys, think about this:

Two of the lower end gun manufacturers (Hi Point and Mossberg) that are routinely "made fun of" on the ODT were actually the first groups to exercise moral courage (and risk losing business) by standing up unconditionally for the 2A........

Just something to think about....

Hey guys, think about this:

Two of the lower end gun manufacturers (Hi Point and Mossberg) that are routinely "made fun of" on the ODT were actually the first groups to exercise moral courage (and risk losing business) by standing up unconditionally for the 2A........

Just something to think about....

It's definitely a good thing but I have no doubt they weighed the business aspect of that decision and realized the pros outweighed the cons. This is a no brainer for any gun company struggling for sales.

They all need to pull out and only support stores that support the 2nd! Heck! Hipoints just moved up on my ranking of guns haha
It's past time that ALL of y'all owned a Hi Point or two. Soon as I can afford it I'm getting a 995 carbine to go with my C9.
**** Dick's! And meanwhile Academy Sports sells the entire Hi Point line at rock bottom prices. In fact the C9 and 380 models are usually old out at the Brunswick location.

Then been high on my list.. heavy and ugly but reliable...i don't care what anybody says
''Dis my problem solver right here."

Attachments

• IMG_20180429_112026585.jpg
    IMG_20180429_112026585.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 13
Back
Top Bottom