• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The high point is .....................Hi Point says no to Dicks !

This makes me want to get a few just to have handy. I'm impressed.
Honestly their customer service is apparently the tits

Read a testimonial (unconfirmed) years ago of some dude who had a massive gun collection lost to a fire. One of the guns he lost was a 995 carbine. Basically it was plastic melted around the barrel. Sent it to mks supply (hi point) with a letter explaining what occurred and asking if it was under warranty. Hi point basically sent him a brand new rifle with a laser attachment plus a letter stating the warranty covers everything. Evidently when the insurance check cleared he went out and bought a few of their handguns too lol

Again unconfirmed but ive heard their customer service is awesome

H points are often a few of the only affordable pistols that meets yankee and ban state mag limits too

The original was actually designed so that it was 'AWB-proof' according to the company. The new model has a few more 'evil features', like threaded barrels, but the old model couldn't be considered an AW in the Clinton ban, or by any of the states that simply continued the ban when it expired.

if dicks wants to stop selling firearms and ammo then they outta just stop, their shareholders would be pissed but at leas they'd stop beating around the bush

if dicks wants to stop selling firearms and ammo then they outta just stop, their shareholders would be pissed but at leas they'd stop beating around the bush
Absolutely 100% there. As a retailer you are either in the gun bidness or out of it. For a store or chain of stores to decide what we should or shouldn't be buying is over the line.
Like Joe Dirt told the indiain guy that only wanted to sell one type of fireworks. " It ain't about what YOU like. It's the consumer."

Bash hi points all you want. I tried to get mine to ftf and fte with no luck. Runs like a sewing machine. Best 119.00 I ever spent. That was with 2 magazines. If it melts in the truck or won't still drive a nail I will just send it back for a new one.

Back
Top Bottom