"The Ideal Milsurp"

My "IDEAL" Mll-Surp weapon is the M16A1 or A2.

Now, I don't expect these to hit the market for some time, not until President Miranda Lambert orders them sent to the CMP for non-profit sales to qualified private individuals. For any of the weapons whose frames were made prior to May of 1986, they will be fully transferable to individuals, thanks to a recent ruling by ATF Director Jerry Miculek.
Post-1986 weapons may be converted to semi-auto and then sold to the public, per ATF's recent rulings on that topic, and per the doctrine of U.S. v. GUN GRABBER COALITION (U.S. Supreme Court, 2017) (Authored by Justice Bill Pryor).

My "IDEAL" Mll-Surp weapon is the M16A1 or A2.

Now, I don't expect these to hit the market for some time, not until President Miranda Lambert orders them sent to the CMP for non-profit sales to qualified private individuals. For any of the weapons whose frames were made prior to May of 1986, they will be fully transferable to individuals, thanks to a recent ruling by ATF Director Jerry Miculek.
Post-1986 weapons may be converted to semi-auto and then sold to the public, per ATF's recent rulings on that topic, and per the doctrine of U.S. v. GUN GRABBER COALITION (U.S. Supreme Court, 2017) (Authored by Justice Bill Pryor).

Quite the heartwarming narrative lol lots of hopeful wishes

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160410_9d05fed4fe6711d170dc31c93371bdda.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom