• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Iron Bowl - Alabama vs Auburn

I was referring to the losers who do nothing but try to rub it in when someone elses team loses. Those are the ****ing D-bags.

Am I disappointed in the outcome, yes. But I was quick to congratulate Auburn for the win. Enjoy! No excuses, Auburn won the game. After last season, Auburn deserves some kind of an award for the greatest turn-around from one season to the next. We will welcome Auburn to Tuscaloosa for the Iron Bowl next year. Roll Tide!

I was referring to the losers who do nothing but try to rub it in when someone elses team loses. Those are the ****ing D-bags.
There is absolutely no love lost in this one and you should know that being a Turd fan. Whining and name calling is to be expected. The butthurt will go away soon enough.

Like mentioned, you must have missed all the BS cocky inciting Turd smack talk for a few years and in this very thread! If it wasn't for that, a simple WDE is all you would've gotten from me. Continue with the name calling.

Lots of cool pictures in this thread, here's one more!

i44.tinypic.com_2ywg2hc.png

Last edited:

I see no need in rubbing it in too much unless someone continually mocks me and my favorite team. Then after Alabama wins I might let that person have it.

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/509292-Roll-tide?p=2667315&viewfull=1#post2667315

Damn I'm confused. Is it not okay for Auburn fans to let Turd fans have it after continually having their favorite team mocked like in this thread for example? What say you? If you're gonna come on here cussing and calling people names, you might wanna explain why you said you'd do the exact same thing that you're whining about.

Last edited:
. Wow, you must have missed all that Crimson Tide smack talk all year long.
I must have. I definitely didn't take part. I may post pictures of my team but I have no part in kicking someone when there down. It's called class.

Back
Top Bottom