• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Iron Bowl - Alabama vs Auburn

I said I might. I never have. Class

I wouldn't have either, but like you I might do it in a thread like this where my team was constantly mocked, told to go to hell, called gay eagle etc. Black Friday, day before auburn loses. I'm sure you can re-read it all.

I reacted to the mockery as you said you probably would. I acknowledge that you weren't stirring the pot here. Maybe you are a Bummer fan who is just chock full of class, but you coming in this thread cussing and calling me a ****ing Douchebag makes me wonder. Class.?

Honestly I think you're blowing it out of proportion by saying it's low class, it's really just sports fans having some fun with each other, I don't think most of them actually hate each other or wish ill will on the other side.

I'm with Okuma Steve on this'un...it is just all in good fun...If you heard my Bama Fan friends going on & on at the Boat Ramp before a Tourney because I'm wearing an Auburn Hat you'd think we hated each other but it just sumpin' to screw with each other about....if it wasn't Auburn vs. Alabama it would be Merc vs. Evinrude Triton vs. Stratos Cheetos vs. Corn Chips etc....Personally that's how I know those weak-minded but precious goober-heads still like me....going to all that trouble just to notice I have on a flippin' orange hat with an AU logo on it....For us at this house we needed one of our teams to win as the dagum Falcons sure ain't done anything worth celebrating this year UGH!!!

I didn't know either hsell, so I researched it LOL! See not all of us Aubie fans are dumb ;)
This is the definition I found with NO disrespect to anyone here it is:

1. Wambulance
A fictional ambulance or rescue squad for someone who cries or whines, most often without provication. A way to insult someone whom often cries for no apparent reason; a cry baby, a brat, or someone suffering from hypochondria.
" Waaa, waaa, I want a cookie waaaa, waaaa, waaaa!"
"Did someone call the wambulance, WAAA! WAAA! WAAA!"

Back
Top Bottom