• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The killing has begun!! Started the varmint slaughter today.

Im pretty sure Im allowed to kill about anything I find living in my attic.
Hell, Id like to know if these are the endangered ones. I asked for a positive ID was not aware of the many subgenuses of flying squirrels.
Maybe I just took them off the endangered list? HUH?

And Rudy Ray Moore aint got **** on me!
Im hard, my person of color

Im pretty sure Im allowed to kill about anything I find living in my attic.
Hell, Id like to know if these are the endangered ones. I asked for a positive ID was not aware of the many subgenuses of flying squirrels.
Maybe I just took them off the endangered list? HUH?

LOL, I would have a mod delete this thread before a DNR guy loses his FN mind. That was funny though regardless. :thumb:

FYI it doesn't matter if they are in your attic if they are in fact federally protected. They have let neighborhoods burn down before to protect special ground animals, delete the thread if it is true that they are endangered.

Last edited:
FYI it doesn't matter if they are in your attic if they are in fact federally protected. They have let neighborhoods burn down before to protect special ground animals, delete the thread if it is true that they are endangered.

I did have to have some Arcadis people come to one of my jobs to make sure I didnt disturb the Cherokee Darter fish. I am yet to see this Cherokee Darter Fish.

My wife found one of these in her hair at 4 AM and we have had a war on rodents ever sence. Good luck! (5 years)

Nice! My wife was awakened by a tree frog one night in our bed. I had to search the house like I was looking for the closet monster.

Back
Top Bottom