• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

the last of us...

My son encouraged me to buy a Nintendo Switch and start playing Zelda: Breath Of The Wild on my 60th birthday. Never played video games. I was hooked. Now I'm working my way through Skyrim: The Elder Scrolls. Having a blast. I'll have to check out The Last Of Us.

If you like Skyrim, try the Fallout series. It's set in a post apocalypse world that looks like what 1950s Popular Mechanics covers envisioned as 'The Future'. Nuclear cars, all kinds of exotic weapons and power-armor and everything has that Space Age vibe.

It's the same developer (Bethesda) and Skyrim uses the same engine, so it will definitely seem familiar to you.

Fallout New Vegas is probably the best of them although Fallout 3 was pretty good as well. Fallout 4 went off the rails and the new Fallout 76 is just a multiplayer thing with no real story line from what I've seen. I haven't even bothered with it.

One thing I really liked about New Vegas was the detail they put into the firearms. They really cover a lot of great vintage and modern guns in it, and they even have the ability to do custom reloading. You can modify most of them as well, adding scope or sights, suppressors, extended magazines, etc.

They also have a lot of DLC that you will get if you buy the right package. That doesn't make them quite as big as Skyrim, but it does make them games that can suck up a lot of time.

∆ Fallout has been a pretty great game series. Even dating back to the turn based ones.

Does HBO/HBO Max suck complete dick as far as latency for anyone else? I try to watch something and it's non stop buffering but when I switch to another platform everything streams fine.

it's just a show....right?? ya'll know this...right....it's not real....not even close....right??
sorry, I have a hard time watching anything today....nothing is real, not that it ever was....I'm just becoming more aware of what they think you/we want to watch....if this it it, then good luck!!!

it's just a show....right?? ya'll know this...right....it's not real....not even close....right??
sorry, I have a hard time watching anything today....nothing is real, not that it ever was....I'm just becoming more aware of what they think you/we want to watch....if this it it, then good luck!!!
it was a video game first.
i am pretty sure that pbs has a show about knitting.. maybe that tai chi thing...
its a good show and enjoyable. it has a good story, and a lot of action..

WTF? Y'all talking about how good this show is? Got one of those promotional deals for the weekend so I thought I'd check it out and I tuned in just in time to catch some super-gay-assed ****. Not your normal tv gay **** but super-gay-assed ****.

Back
Top Bottom