Ken Ford

Default rank 5000+ posts
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
175   0
Reaction score
By William H Webber

A good four book set, lots of good info wrapped into a fairly interesting story.

Starts with an EMP attack.

I’m probably behind curve on this one and the rest of you already have heard of this author. But I am starting book three now and kinda digging it.

I'll have to give them a try, thanks.
Have you read One Second After and One Year After by Wm. R. Forstchen ?
Also about aftermath of EMP.
Loved One Sec, just found out about One Year, got to hunt it down.

Yeah, Ken... I have all 4 books on my Kindle... and have read them twice now... Good story line, simple plot... Hope the author follows up with more books... I liked the 4 book series...:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Yeah, Ken... I have all 4 books on my Kindle... and have read them twice now... Good story line, simple plot... Hope the author follows up with more books... I liked the 4 book series...:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:
Irony, reading a story of an EMP on a device susceptible to EMP.

Thanks all for the suggestions, will have to track them down.

Have you read One Second After and One Year After by Wm. R. Forstchen ?

Didn't know about One Year After, will have to track that down. I lived in the area where One Second After is set. Beautiful area and my old GF's family has all gathered there to live. I hope to get back there one day before the EMP attack.

Didn't know about One Year After, will have to track that down. I lived in the area where One Second After is set. Beautiful area and my old GF's family has all gathered there to live. I hope to get back there one day before the EMP attack.
One year after is a bit harder to get into.
But I'm trying

Back
Top Bottom