• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Lone Ranger

napp

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
45   0
Reaction score
The Lone Ranger was captured by Indians & kept in a tepee. The Chief came in and said, "Among your people you are a great man, but in 3 days I'm going to kill you. You get one last wish each day. What is your wish for today?"

The Ranger says, "Bring my horse!" Silver is brought & the Ranger whispers in his ear. The horse rears up on it's hind legs, paws the air & takes off at a run. 6 hours later he returns with a naked blond on his back. She spends the night with the Ranger.

The next morning the Chief come in & says, "You impress me with what you did yesterday, but I'm still going to kill you in 2 days. What is your wish for today?" The Ranger says, "Bring my horse!" Again he whispers in the horse's ear & the same thing happens except this time it has brought a naked redhead. She spends the night.

The next morning the Chief comes in & says, "Again you impress me, but tomorrow I'm going to kill you. What is your final wish?" The Ranger says "Bring my horse!" When the horse is brought in the Ranger steps up to it & says, "Now listen closely you stupid son of a bitch........BRING POSSEE!"

images

The Lone Ranger was captured by Indians & kept in a tepee. The Chief came in and said, "Among your people you are a great man, but in 3 days I'm going to kill you. You get one last wish each day. What is your wish for today?"

The Ranger says, "Bring my horse!" Silver is brought & the Ranger whispers in his ear. The horse rears up on it's hind legs, paws the air & takes off at a run. 6 hours later he returns with a naked blond on his back. She spends the night with the Ranger.

The next morning the Chief come in & says, "You impress me with what you did yesterday, but I'm still going to kill you in 2 days. What is your wish for today?" The Ranger says, "Bring my horse!" Again he whispers in the horse's ear & the same thing happens except this time it has brought a naked redhead. She spends the night.

The next morning the Chief comes in & says, "Again you impress me, but tomorrow I'm going to kill you. What is your final wish?" The Ranger says "Bring my horse!" When the horse is brought in the Ranger steps up to it & says, "Now listen closely you stupid son of a *****........BRING POSSEE!"
THAT'S FUNNY

Back
Top Bottom