The McRib is back!

A cousin of mine ordered a McRib, and apparently a piece of, as they called it "gristle" caused him to start choking severely. He pretty much inhaled the piece of "whatever it was" (I think bone), and it punctured his lung. He spent nearly a week in ICU, and before anyone asks No, I'm not joking.
Pics or it didn't happen.

A cousin of mine ordered a McRib, and apparently a piece of, as they called it "gristle" caused him to start choking severely. He pretty much inhaled the piece of "whatever it was" (I think bone), and it punctured his lung. He spent nearly a week in ICU, and before anyone asks No, I'm not joking.
Pics or it didn't happen.

Crazy story if it's true.

Even McDonald's claims you shouldn't eat fast food more than twice a month. It's good because it's supposed to be a treat, not a staple part of your daily or weekly diet

It's cheap, filling and available. Plenty of people out there don't have the skills / motivation / understanding / dollars to eat much better.

So, there's a chance for some rib in a McRib?

Back
Top Bottom