• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Meet was Awesome!

Thanks OS for the site, the meet and all of your hard work. Thanks to the grill masters, too! I'm glad I came, shot my "new" police trade-in Glock 22, met some new friends and some old ones and got to see some of JWC's really awesome S&W revolvers.

Said this on another thread tonight, but man, what a great time. Got to see some folks that I have been PMing and talking to on the site. I tried to meet as many members as possible, but dang, I just did not meet everyone. Can't wait to see the pics. The place was very nice and the people running the place were great. Thanks KING.

Great job Okuma Steve!!!
It was nice to finally meet you and the other members in person.
Great set up. Clean, comfy and you couldn't ask for a better group of individuals.
It was like a family reunion, so thank you for the great time.
:cool-new:

Thanks to all who attended and thanks for the great time.It was so good to put faces with the names and to see old faces,Jerry,OS,Stonewall,Ken Ford and Steve Dudley like we've known each other forever but its only been a short time,what its all about .Next meet it will be the faces we put together today and more old friends.Van,all the best to you.ODT is a home for all of us wayward children,keep it going.I would like to name everyone personally but I can't remember em all.Thanks all for a Great and wonderful M&G.BP14,GW will be in touch.

The wife and I had a great time and wish I could have met some more folks , there were just so many! It was well worth the trip and the folks at the store were so helpful and gracious!

Maybe the next ODT meet I won't have to work. Reading the threads about the meet I can only smile because it seems like every one had a great time, and knowing I have met some really nice people on this site, I would have liked to have met more of you and I hope to do that real soon. Thanks Steve for this site and to all that makes it happens for all the members,I know it is a Great site and I enjoy checking it out everyday.

Back
Top Bottom