• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The most iconic modern day rock song is.....

:puke:
Nothing against Nugent. But I wish Aerosmith and all the stations that keep playing them would just stop already. Aerosmith is one of those bands like the Stones that can't admit it's over.

The Stones are going on tour again and I agree they need to stop. Nothing more pathetic than 80 year old former rock stars that refuse to call it quits.

The Stones are going on tour again and I agree they need to stop. Nothing more pathetic than 80 year old former rock stars that refuse to call it quits.
If you Google around you might find the interview with Grace Slick I saw many years ago. She was asked why she gave it up when other bands and singers are still going. She said something to the effect of she was however old say 60ish and she had grandkids and nobody wanted to pay money to see and hear some old woman sing sexy love songs and shake her ass. I love Jefferson Airplane and Jefferson Starship. But that's as far as I go. I can't stand that bubble gum **** they did in the late 80s as Starship.
But I still listen to the early hippie stuff like White Rabbit and Somebody to Love. And I dig the stuff with Mickey Thomas ( Waycross GA native) like Stranger, Find Your Way Back and Jane.
Just go back and listen to the album length version of Miracles. I'm sure Grace was sexy as hell then. " If only you'd believe like I believe baby, like I believe..."

Back
Top Bottom