The new baiting laws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death by Selection

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
14   0
Reaction score
Ok yall im sure everyone know's that the baiting bill for the Southern Zone was approved today. I wanted to post this before anything get's started this coming deer season. I do not want people having to worry about posting pictures here of their harvest. It is now legal in the Southern Zone and I don't want people tearing each other down for posting picture's or stories of legal harvest. Don't post in someone's thread telling them "that's not hunting" or calling name's or anything along those lines. If yall want to open thread's for discussion on the subject that's fine, but once again let's try to keep it clean of name calling and thing's. Discuss and debate idea's all you want just keep it clean please.

If you think its hunting by all means do it,it ain't.Kinda like GON huh? delete it when it gets out of hand,we're all grown.Let it go.

Good call Death. I don't and will not bait, but it is now legal and a personal choice. There is no reason for insults or name calling. Not to long ago it was considered unsportsmanlike to take a long rifle shot. Now there are TV shows about it. Also, what is the REAL difference between a food plot and baiting other than effort? A food plot is no less likely to draw a deer to that location, so how is it more ethical to take one over a food plot than it is over bait. Remember, I don't bait, but I am a realist about it. If the food plot is ethical because of the effort put into it, I'll ask you if you hunt with a compound bow. When I started hunting, compound bows were illegal in Georgia and were considered unethical.

If you think its hunting by all means do it,it ain't.Kinda like GON huh? delete it when it gets out of hand,we're all grown.Let it go.

Yeah we are all grown up here, but the problem lies with people acting like they are two years old and calling names. Like the other site no dont think so, but like it say's in my original post IT'S LEGAL. If you don't like it start your own thread on here to discuss it that's fine, but I dont want people acting like little kids in each other's thread's showing off their kills. If anyone has any problems or needs to discuss it PM me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom