• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The New "Night Court" show.

HERMET

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
56   0
Reaction score
I don't watch a lot of tv but the internet is still down so with nothing else on I watched the first two episodes.
On the plus side it's got John Larroquette reprising his role as Dan Fielding...that's it, that's all is has.

Markie Post used to be my main attraction to Night Court. With her passing away I have no reason to ever attempt to watch it.

1674009904771.png

Just watched the first episode not quite like the original the bailiff cracks me up she is doing a good part replacing Bull, I think it might be interested at least got a good laugh or three

The cute little blonde judge,
played by Melissa Raouch (spelling?)
is easy to look at and maybe she'll be overtly sexy and flirty at some point in the future, in some other episode.

Tonight we learned that she's not married, has a boyfriend that lives out of town, and while she predicts that he will move into the city to be near her --that hasn't happened yet.

The cute little blonde judge,
played by Melissa Raouch (spelling?)
is easy to look at and maybe she'll be overtly sexy and flirty at some point in the future, in some other episode.

Tonight we learned that she's not married, has a boyfriend that lives out of town, and while she predicts that he will move into the city to be near her --that hasn't happened yet.
I always thought she was the hot one on TBBT, I never thought Penny was all that attractive.
Screenshot_20230117-223521_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom