• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The New Odt

It doesn't show up in "My Listings' or "Watched Threads'. I don't see a way to show threads I've started and I already deleted my re-listing notifications.

Any ads you created in the old system won't be in My Listings or Watched Threads. Once you create a post under the new system, they'll be there and manageable just like before.

Smith and Wesson SD 9 VE pistol.

Here it is - http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-smith-and-wesson-sd9-ve-9mm.853289/

Let me know when you create a new listing for it and I'll close/delete the old one.

OK, started that process no problem but now a new question (maybe I am just blind) - how do I close out the old posting since like the "Relist" button no longer being there, there is also no option (that I see) to close the old posts? Thanks for the help.

You can't close the old ones. Once you create a new thread for them, either Report them or create a thread in Private Help and a mod will get it. You won't have that issue with the ads you create in the new software, they'll show up in My Listings and you can manage them from there.

Maybe someone could create a couple tutorial videos for the new site and put them on YouTube and put links to them in a thread somewhere.

I know there were several tutorial videos you made years ago for the VBulletin site, they were helpful then and would probably help users navigate the new site easier with some common functions.

It could be because I'm old and don't like change too much, but I do not like the new format.
I honestly can't figure out much at all.
I'll keep trying, but this change reminds me of Windows 8 (not very popular).

Back
Top Bottom