• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The ODT Dictionary

"I'm Tempted"

I like your picture,
but even though your price is fair,
I live in my moms basement and will never earn enough of my own money to buy it.

Or
I'm gonna watch this nicely priced gun get gone very quickly and then i'm going to kick myself in the butt once it's gone.

Previous Owner; Previous Owner is responsible for approximately 99% of all stippled Glocks, spray painted vehicles, scratches, dents and mismatched parts. He also rarely fires a gun that he owns (helping to keep the average round count exceptionally low on this site), is known to perform meticulous maintenance on all possessions and drives less than 5000 miles per year.

When dealing on the ODT, any defect should to be attributed to "Previous Owner". This is customarily followed by explaining why the problem is "not that noticeable" and how it is an "easy fix". You can emphasize how easy and inexpensive the repair would be by adding an "all you need to do" statement followed by how you are never home or you would have simply done it yourself. This is recommended because it will increase the item's value in relation to to similar undamaged items during a cell or sail.

Previous Owner; Previous Owner is responsible for approximately 99% of all stippled Glocks, spray painted vehicles, scratches, dents and mismatched parts. He also rarely fires a gun that he owns (helping to keep the average round count exceptionally low on this site), is known to perform meticulous maintenance on all possessions and drives less than 5000 miles per year.

When dealing on the ODT, any defect should to be attributed to "Previous Owner". This is customarily followed by explaining why the problem is "not that noticeable" and how it is an "easy fix". You can emphasize how easy and inexpensive the repair would be by adding an "all you need to do" statement followed by how you are never home or you would have simply done it yourself. This is recommended because it will increase the item's value in relation to to similar undamaged items during a cell or sail.

Don't forget that any part needed to make the thing actually work, (ie grunge valve sprocket for an 1883 Hupmobile), can be readily bought from ebay / amazon for $5.

Damn this is good. Real good.

Back
Top Bottom