• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The ODT fat lady sings

Glad to have you back Laxguy59 Laxguy59 . letusbuyyourcar letusbuyyourcar has been trying to fill your shoes with drunk posting. He's a distant second I'm afraid.
Hey I can't get blackout drunk EVERYDAY! Last week after a Hurricane ML and Natty Daddys I tripped over the fan and my hip is still sore. Any my wife fails to see the humor.
So once again I will call for Drunk Posting section or at the very least a 2 or 3 strike Nolo Plea for such posting.

Bypass is hard not to like when you speak to him in person. He is self defaming and sarcastic. That personality does not always come across well in print. He really is a guy who would give you the shirt off his back.
I did a deal with him in 2012. He seemed like a stand-up guy. I'm glad he is back.

Bypass is hard not to like when you speak to him in person. He is self defaming and sarcastic. That personality does not always come across well in print. He really is a guy who would give you the shirt off his back.
Dave I could not agree more, when I first met him we had a lot in common and I saw a totally different side..Understanding what someone has gone through, and has to deal with daily makes me humble..He put his life on the line for our country as did many on here..I know all about true PTSD, until you walk in those shoes you will never understand..He is my brother and I will drop what ever I am doing to help him anytime..

Glad to have you back Laxguy59 Laxguy59 . letusbuyyourcar letusbuyyourcar has been trying to fill your shoes with drunk posting. He's a distant second I'm afraid.
Well I think the position is his now. Im now done with schooling and I'm working, so time spent drunk on the Internet is hard to come by.

Back
Top Bottom