• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The ODT fat lady sings

Well I think the position is his now. Im now done with schooling and I'm working, so time spent drunk on the Internet is hard to come by.
Ol boy done got married, graduated and went to work. One day, he'll have kids and the Laxguy of days gone by will be remitted unto the lore of the Internet. A legend so glorious, that some will not believe he actually existed.

Dave I could not agree more, when I first met him we had a lot in common and I saw a totally different side..Understanding what someone has gone through, and has to deal with daily makes me humble..He put his life on the line for our country as did many on here..I know all about true PTSD, until you walk in those shoes you will never understand..He is my brother and I will drop what ever I am doing to help him anytime..
Thanks brother, we are family as far as I'm concerned.

Welcome back Bypass.

i.imgur.com_NYBx21d.gif

So, in summary, theres been some grand and "highly anticipated"announcement to call back all the banned members who won't be contacted. but instead must crawl back and beg forgiveness before the kings court ....

Sounds to me like some sort of "my ****'s bigger than yours" kinda crap, but regardless I'm sure the following 105 pages of replies will be just as pointless as the other "closed threads"
Yay

No, I decided to change some rules and said if anyone wants to check their account to see if the new rules will help them they can email me through the contact us link. I figured the word would reach everyone without my help.

Hey I can't get blackout drunk EVERYDAY! Last week after a Hurricane ML and Natty Daddys I tripped over the fan and my hip is still sore. Any my wife fails to see the humor.
So once again I will call for Drunk Posting section or at the very least a 2 or 3 strike Nolo Plea for such posting.

That's sort of the thinking behind the new 24 hour ban with no points, sort of a drunk tank I guess. :D

No, I decided to change some rules and said if anyone wants to check their account to see if the new rules will help them they can email me through the contact us link. I figured the word would reach everyone without my help.

That's sort of the thinking behind the new 24 hour ban with no points, sort of a drunk tank I guess. :D
Hey that's a great idea Chief.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom