• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The ODT fat lady sings

image.gif

So I just realized that the powers that be realized how ****ed up and petty it is to let the mods run wild and ban people. Glad to see we can tell someone to **** off and not worry about having to look for another site to join :clap2:

I seriously just saw all the locked threads. Good on you OS, it's about time. Although I think the people that were banned and actually contributed will most likely not be back.

So I just realized that the powers that be realized how ****ed up and petty it is to let the mods run wild and ban people. Glad to see we can tell someone to **** off and not worry about having to look for another site to join :clap2:

I seriously just saw all the locked threads. Good on you OS, it's about time. Although I think the people that were banned and actually contributed will most likely not be back.

**** off.:D

Oh man, thanks for all of the kind words in this thread. I have much love for you guys.

I am going to make a few changes and quit being such a dick/smart ass. I missed you guys and gals.

Look forward to chatting with you all. :grouphug:
I looked forward to your posts.

Back
Top Bottom