• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The ODT has gone WOKE!!

These are "gray man" vehicles. Think about it: If you drive a jacked up truck with "I Love Guns" bumper stickers you're guaranteed to have your windows smashed and your crap rifled through. But drive a Subaru, or Tesla, or Prius and the homies are going to say "Nah, man, they ain't no Glock 40 in that one, go hit that truck owned by the dude with a small penis".

Want to be totally safe from break ins? Get some "You can't hug your children with nuclear arms" or "Bark less, wag more", or "transgenders for Biden" bumper stickers.

These are "gray man" vehicles. Think about it: If you drive a jacked up truck with "I Love Guns" bumper stickers you're guaranteed to have your windows smashed and your crap rifled through. But drive a Subaru, or Tesla, or Prius and the homies are going to say "Nah, man, they ain't no Glock 40 in that one, go hit that truck owned by the dude with a small penis".

Want to be totally safe from break ins? Get some "You can't hug your children with nuclear arms" or "Bark less, wag more", or "transgenders for Biden" bumper stickers.
Wish this wasn't factual. Had a few of our fleet vehicles windows smashed over the years in Atlanta. Usually F250 or Tundras, cops will say they assumed you had a gun.

Where can I get the "transgender for Biden" bumper stickers? Asking for a friend.

Back
Top Bottom