• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The official DTM AR Raffle

sniper22

Eagle Icon Lifetime Supporter
Aspiring Christian
203   0
Reaction score
14164094967760.jpg

Tickets are on sale now. $20 each or $100 for 6, check or money order by mail or cash in person. We will try to have the drawing on either December 5h or 6th. The raffle includes the, riffle, 5 new p-mags, and 200 rds of ammo. I know there were more ammo and mags donated, but what is left will go with the 2nd AR that is being built for the family.

I don't want my personal information posted for the world to see, so PM me for purchase instructions. We apologize for the lengthy delay in having this drawing, we have had a lot of hurdles getting the gun back in possession. The winner will need to fill out a transfer from one of our LGSs.
Thank you all for the donations and for participating.

Looks like we're pretty sure that the raffle will take place somewhere in the woodstock area on Monday December 15th, around 6pm, and the winning ticket will be drawn by one of Meatwads children. As soon as I get a place that is ODT friendly I will let everyone know. We are doing everything possible to make this a success and we can use all of the help we can get.

The response is growing, and I truly appreciate it. When yall send your pmt, Please put your ODT name on the check or in a note.

Last edited:
I will have tickets for sale tomorrow at the gun show in cartersville if I don't get in trouble. I didn't ask if this was alright to do. If need be we can go to the parking lot and do it there. Please everyone that can come by and get some tickets. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom