• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The Official dumb things you've seen in listings thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"No interest at the original listing price...Let me jack it up 20 bucks, that should do it."

I actually did that with a home I had listed...no serious interest at my original price, bumped it up 5 grand and had 2 offers that day. They both wanted the house so we sold it to the first one that got approved and had a down payment in cash.

I actually did that with a home I had listed...no serious interest at my original price, bumped it up 5 grand and had 2 offers that day. They both wanted the house so we sold it to the first one that got approved and had a down payment in cash.
I did this with a print at an estate sale I was running in California. A print was laying on the floor, neglected, no one interested at $15, in a nice frame and in the style of a famous artist. I cleaned the dust off, change the tag to read $75, hung it by the register and within ten minutes had two guys damned near come to blows over who was going to buy it. Go figure.

I did this with a print at an estate sale I was running in California. A print was laying on the floor, neglected, no one interested at $15, in a nice frame and in the style of a famous artist. I cleaned the dust off, change the tag to read $75, hung it by the register and within ten minutes had two guys damned near come to blows over who was going to buy it. Go figure.
California , Man I thought we were cool..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom