• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The official G-Shock thread

EF33B785-A654-44F2-873E-0739BCA745BC.jpeg
Bonecollector Bonecollector You did it!

Black on blue!

Love me some g shock watches. Have one that's solar somewhere in my army boxes out on the garage. I would bet a stimulus check that I could pull it out and pop it in the sun and it would turn on lol. It went to Iraq and Afghanistan with me, it's one tough watch for sure.

I've been watch shopping lately and there are a few g shocks I like, just can't seem to pull the trigger on one yet though.

Love me some g shock watches. Have one that's solar somewhere in my army boxes out on the garage. I would bet a stimulus check that I could pull it out and pop it in the sun and it would turn on lol. It went to Iraq and Afghanistan with me, it's one tough watch for sure.

I've been watch shopping lately and there are a few g shocks I like, just can't seem to pull the trigger on one yet though.

It’s hard to pick which one you want at the time because that means you know you’ll have to wait to get the others. They have a lot of great choices.

You guys got me wanting one of those beautiful and neat G-Shocks but this old Seiko has served me well. I have an OLD Accutron that stopped working a few years back and have taken it to several jewelers to be repaired and they could not find the particular part. Sure did like to hear that thing HMMMMMM.

Seiko.jpg

Back
Top Bottom