Latest pickup

Attachments

• 20240323_195126.jpg
    20240323_195126.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 20240323_173829.jpg
    20240323_173829.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 11
Mail call!! Tried finding this one for a while and didn’t have any luck. Shortbarrel out of Norcross acquired Old Fourth some time ago and one of the owners who is active on a Bourbon group I’m a member of on Facebook sent me a PM with a link to order this from. It showed up at my house a day and a half later! Can’t wait to try!!
IMG_7642.jpeg

Mail call!! Tried finding this one for a while and didn’t have any luck. Shortbarrel out of Norcross acquired Old Fourth some time ago and one of the owners who is active on a Bourbon group I’m a member of on Facebook sent me a PM with a link to order this from. It showed up at my house a day and a half later! Can’t wait to try!!
View attachment 7049718
Link still work?

View attachment 7049718
Seen a couple of those around and was curious, but $90+ for finished MGP juice isn't a leap I was willing to take.

Tonight's samplings.
PXL_20240326_011704591.jpg

Picked up the J.W. Kelly on a whim only cause it says double oaked. Know absolutely nothing about it. A friend I trade bottles and samples with occasionally hooked me up with the Michter's and a sample of WT Rare Breed.

I like the Michter's. Would definitely keep a bottle around. I was surprised I don't really like the Rare Breed considering how much I enjoyed Russell's Reserve. The J.W. Kelly is not good at all to me. I can't accurately describe what it is I don't like in the flavor. I don't hate it like some stuff I've tried, but I definitely don't like it either.

Back
Top Bottom