The perfect bow hunter. Misses a third of the deer he shoots at.

I'm not an expert, but that doesn't look good. Its gonna be hard to drop 67 percent of the deer you shoot at right in their tracks with that thing. You should use my philosophy. If I break something, I replace it with something better and more expensive as a reminder to take care of my stuff.

Never missed one with it.
Replacement in the works....there's no fixing that thing.....it's toast.
But the only replacement will be one exactly like it.

View attachment 915556 View attachment 915551 View attachment 915548 View attachment 915547 I wonder how the ten point will
Hold up to a GMC pickup
Truck Tire.
My excalibur gave up the ghost last Night in a tragic (I forgot to put it in the truck before we pulled off) accident.

I'm truly Sad as it was my first and best trade in my opinion on the ODT.
I almost had a funeral for it but decided to disassemble it for parts.
Bent the scope mount but scope Seems fine.
Broke a limb, bent the rail when it pushed the trigger assembly sideways.
It could have been saved if the trigger assembly didn't bend the rail.
Cracked the stock.
A Total loss.

A neighbor stopped us to talk while we were Loading up the truck with our gear in the dark.
After a 20 min conversation we pulled away and I realized my bow was not in the truck after we drove a few miles down the road.
We Went back and discovered what we feared the most.
I laid it down in the grass next to the truck while I was loading my climber and changing boots when the neighbor pulled up.
We had to introduce ourselves as we just had permission to hunt next to his property.
I Totally forgot I never put it back in the truck.
We did hear a "stick" break when we pulled away and never thought anything of it.
I'm pretty Sick over it but got another one lined up on the ODT.
Sorry big Mike.
I would have been in tears.

Like the death of an old friend....
I would have been in tears.

Yeah no kidding.
Definitely was not in tears as much as I was angry at myself for not double checking my gear in the dark.
We had a 1.5 hour drive home , spent 20 min talking to the neighbor guy and were in a hurry to jump in the truck and get home.
I'm not the type of person to get super bent out of shape over things like this but yes it had sentimental value as my first trade here and has been my favorite and most used of all my weapons so to honor its passing I need to replace it with one very similar.
Keeping in mind that Exocet was roughly 15 years old and still shooting like new so why not get one very similar.
Yeah me
And my buddy drive home in silence for a while with him randomly saying "Man....I'm sorry that happened."
And once Every ten minutes or so me blurting out "Mother
Effer!".......lol.

Back
Top Bottom