The Power of Prayer!!

I have seen so many ask for prayer for members on here and for loved ones or both..I will always make time to say a prayer for someone in need..I don't go to church anymore by choice. But I always make time for a prayer. I have been blessed to see positive results for those that I pray for..I know first hand the results of my faith..I think now more than not, people need to have faith..I will not go into explanations of what has happened to me under the knife..I will say have faith in God people!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am an example of the results...As GOD is my witness I have seen the other side..Keep the faith people!!! I know I do, no matter how dim it looks. DD out...
And I thank you and your bride for your recent prayers my friend,love y'all

I have seen so many ask for prayer for members on here and for loved ones or both..I will always make time to say a prayer for someone in need..I don't go to church anymore by choice. But I always make time for a prayer. I have been blessed to see positive results for those that I pray for..I know first hand the results of my faith..I think now more than not, people need to have faith..I will not go into explanations of what has happened to me under the knife..I will say have faith in God people!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am an example of the results...As GOD is my witness I have seen the other side..Keep the faith people!!! I know I do, no matter how dim it looks. DD out...

Amen
Good Sir.

God Bless Us All .

Back
Top Bottom