The religious people came to my house

IMG_7335.JPG

Jehivahs witness came to my house recently. I could not bring myself to do anything exciting. I wanted to but all I could do was watch the front door camera and egg my little dog on. Rosie was fired up barking at them through the front door.
09062010 095.jpg

I live out in the middle of the woods so it was strange when my doorbell rang unexpected. So I freaked out for a min anyone that comes over just walks in the side door usaly without knocking any way I realized they wher on the front porch so I politely asks the two lady's how I could help them thinking they wher lost or something turns out they wanted me to join a Cherch I'll make a long story short I tied a beach towel around my neck like a cape removed my pants and tied my frends braw on my head like ear mufs I said I'm in let's go and proceeded to fallow them to the nabors so the nabor opens the door to the holly rollers i was skipping around in the front yard after a moment of confusion my nabour said something about them alerting the nabor hood watch and pointed at me then closed the door in their face the lady's got in the car and left without me

Attachments

• 24938147.jpg
    24938147.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 64
I live out in the middle of the woods so it was strange when my doorbell rang unexpected. So I freaked out for a min anyone that comes over just walks in the side door usaly without knocking any way I realized they wher on the front porch so I politely asks the two lady's how I could help them thinking they wher lost or something turns out they wanted me to join a Cherch I'll make a long story short I tied a beach towel around my neck like a cape removed my pants and tied my frends braw on my head like ear mufs I said I'm in let's go and proceeded to fallow them to the nabors so the nabor opens the door to the holly rollers i was skipping around in the front yard after a moment of confusion my nabour said something about them alerting the nabor hood watch and pointed at me then closed the door in their face the lady's got in the car and left without me
you must be funny in person..:bolt::faint:

Back
Top Bottom