• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Saddest Day of My Life

So at 6:40 PM on Sunday July 30th I held the hand of the woman that once held me, fed me, comforted me, disciplined me and watched her pass from this life to the next. Most people called her Georgia, but I called her Momma.

This is the most bittersweet day of my life. I thank God that we were able to be by her side and she wasn't alone. My mom had a severe stroke 6 years ago that left her paralyzed on her right side, now the thought of her walking hand in hand with Jesus overwhelms me. She loved the Lord and wanted everyone to know Him. There aren't enough words to describe how precious she was and what an amazing, loving, wonderful mother and grandmother she was.

Please remember my family in your prayers as we transition to this new chapter in our lives. It's sure gonna be different without her.

Psalm 116:15
"Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints."
I'm sorry man. When my Mom goes I will be inconsolable as well.

GOD Bless and watch over you and yours.

So at 6:40 PM on Sunday July 30th I held the hand of the woman that once held me, fed me, comforted me, disciplined me and watched her pass from this life to the next. Most people called her Georgia, but I called her Momma.

This is the most bittersweet day of my life. I thank God that we were able to be by her side and she wasn't alone. My mom had a severe stroke 6 years ago that left her paralyzed on her right side, now the thought of her walking hand in hand with Jesus overwhelms me. She loved the Lord and wanted everyone to know Him. There aren't enough words to describe how precious she was and what an amazing, loving, wonderful mother and grandmother she was.

Please remember my family in your prayers as we transition to this new chapter in our lives. It's sure gonna be different without her.

Psalm 116:15
"Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints."
Very sorry Matt. I'm glad you can take comfort knowing she is in her glory. I lost mine almost 20 years ago and miss her everyday. The sharp pain will subside but that ache never does. 🙁
Just know that right now the last thing she wants is you to feel pain.

Back
Top Bottom