• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The sweetest little Chocolate pit you've ever seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news!!! She may have a good home. She has gone home with someone I know to be a good dog owner to see how she takes to the kids. If it goes well, she has a loving home. If not, I'll still be looking. I'm going to leave the ad up until I get the final word that she can stay at her new place so feel free to share with anyone who might be interested.

Well, she's back. His landlord saw him coming home and came out, saw she looked "like one of those killer dogs" and said no way while the puppy was licking his hand.

The good is that she is great with the kids (2 year old twin boys and 5 year old girl) and immediately took to their pomeranian and lab.

She's wagging her tail and just happy to be loved on and can't wait to go home with one of ya'll today........

Now with a free sweater!!!
20161213_141259.jpg

Dang, that stinks. I'd say in 99% of cases, "killer dogs" are a product of moron owners.
I've had two of the scariest "killer breeds" known to man: a Pit and a Rottweiler. Both of them were the biggest babies you've ever seen. I've got a Chihuahua now though and she actually is pretty damn mean. LOL Luckily she only weighs 5 pounds.

Now with a free sweater!!!View attachment 994481
Hahaha! That's awesome!

She is beautiful. I would take her but my wife is scared of bigger dogs and the dogs can tell it. My pug mix is kind of a bitch too. She prefers to be the only dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom