The sweetest little Chocolate pit you've ever seen

Status
Not open for further replies.

bensskateshop

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
118   0
Reaction score
This sweet little girl showed up at my office and needs a good home. She came from the rental house next door and they can't feed her so they just put her out. The animal control officer talked to them and the momma denies that she is their dog and the daughter says it is their dog. He said there is no more room in the adoption shelter and if he comes back out, she will be put down immediately.

I invited her into my office and she promptly laid down and took a nap.

She appears to be less than one year old is timid and very friendly.

No fees of any kind, just a great little dog for free!

Some body take her home and make a kid very happy for Christmas!! (make me happy too knowing she isn't going to be put down)
20161212_153214.jpg
20161213_110240.jpg

Please feel free to call anyone you know who will provide a good home for this sweet little girl. I'll even deliver her within reason if needed.

Also feel free to comment frequently so more people see the post, I don't want to be guilty of bumping it too much.:)

I'm not sure if they were or not. I'd like to think they would find a place for her but you never know.
Most really do NOT want to take in more dogs for obvious reasons and I've heard my local one really try and dissuade people from dropping off their dogs there, but I'd be surprised if they literally put them down on day one. It just doesn't make sense unless every other dog they have on site is a known issue waiting for their identified owners.
Doesn't matter, the current 'owners' of that girl obviously don't want, nor should they have, her. Hope she finds a suitable happy home soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom