• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The trouble with ordering 25 HK mil surp paratrooper mags........

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
Is you gotta load them. Eeeek!!!

IMG_3692.JPG
IMG_3693.JPG
IMG_3694.JPG
IMG_3695.JPG
IMG_3696.JPG

Did the guy from Alabama send you those pictures? BWAHAHAHAHA lol JK!
LOL, nah I called HK parts and told em to get back their own mags. I had them credit my account and I ordered some better mags and had em overnighted. Got 25 like new unissued aluminum HK brand paratrooper mags instead. I read that PTRs don't like the steel mags I originally ordered. So it was a good thing they shipped to the wrong state for me.

LOL, nah I called HK parts and told em to get back their own mags. I had them credit my account and I ordered some better mags and had em overnighted. Got 25 like new unissued aluminum HK brand paratrooper mags instead. I read that PTRs don't like the steel mags I originally ordered. So it was a good thing they shipped to the wrong state for me.

I guess it worked out in the long run, but I agree with you--I'd have problems with my info being sent to a random stranger...

PTR looks great though! I definitely like the upgrades!

I guess it worked out in the long run, but I agree with you--I'd have problems with my info being sent to a random stranger...

PTR looks great though! I definitely like the upgrades!
Yeah I was/am slightly annoyed still. But, I gave them another chance. Thanks man, I'm digging it. :) It looks just like the Hk 91 I had now. Only difference is the name on the magwell.

Those mags look good. I bought 300 in bulk for $2.98 each. Probably 20% were in oiled parchment and brand new, 60% or so in very good but used condition, and the remaining 20% or so were fully functional but with some surface rust on floor plates and followers. Seems to me to be very easy, but time consuming, to load. That's high dollar brass you are loading too! I picked up a thousand rounds of brass PPU and PMC last week off ODT at 45 cents a round... best brass purchase for me in a while, plus got two free 50 cal cans.

Those mags look good. I bought 300 in bulk for $2.98 each. Probably 20% were in oiled parchment and brand new, 60% or so in very good but used condition, and the remaining 20% or so were fully functional but with some surface rust on floor plates and followers. Seems to me to be very easy, but time consuming, to load. That's high dollar brass you are loading too! I picked up a thousand rounds of brass PPU and PMC last week off ODT at 45 cents a round... best brass purchase for me in a while, plus got two free 50 cal cans.
Yeah I don't shoot much. These mags will probably remain loaded with these rounds for the next thirty years. Might as well use good ammo. ;) That is a good deal you got on that ammo man. Grats.

Back
Top Bottom