• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Trumpster's Presidential qualifications...

I HOPE your right. Personally, I wish he had a long track record of supporting the constitution, conservative principles and the 2nd Amendment. I hope the things he says now is what he will do! Some years ago, Trump was supporting Democrats and friends with the Clintons. In 2000, he supported an assault weapons ban and longer waiting periods. He makes me nervous. I'm not sure he will support all of our gun rights when push comes to shove.

Like I said, I hope your right. Of course, we all know what the alternatives will do.

I HOPE your right. Personally, I wish he had a long track record of supporting the constitution, conservative principles and the 2nd Amendment. I hope the things he says now is what he will do! Some years ago, Trump was supporting Democrats and friends with the Clintons. In 2000, he supported an assault weapons ban and longer waiting periods. He makes me nervous. I'm not sure he will support all of our gun rights when push comes to shove.

Like I said, I hope your right. Of course, we all know what the alternatives will do.
I agree that we don't know what he really is.
But, what's the worst that can happen? Rep's won't work with him, Dem's won't work with him, nothing gets done. Is that such a bad thing?

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
-- Thomas Jefferson

But Hillary will?

I agree that we don't know what he really is.
But, what's the worst that can happen? Rep's won't work with him, Dem's won't work with him, nothing gets done. Is that such a bad thing?

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
-- Thomas Jefferson
Agreed on hundred percent. If the Trump haters are right, then nothing happens, if he is what he says, than it is a win. How much ch? Only time will tell.

We know what will happen with Hillary.

Trump  S.jpg

Personally, I have no idea what he stands for. He seems to switch positions within minutes if not seconds. The only consistent position I have heard him talk about is how he's being treated unfairly every time something doesn't go his way. He reminds me of a spoiled little complaining rich kid who whines constantly.

As for me, I am voting Libertarian. I don't want government in my bedroom, my wallet, or my gun safe. I just want to be left alone, and we should all want that. Feel the Johnson.

rlv.zcache.co.uk_feelthejohnson_gary_johnson_2016_bumper_stick8250ee87e18dbe6016054c56a9f526b1.jpg

The Trumpster's Presidential qualifications...

Obama is against Trump... Check
The Media are against Trump... Check
The establishment Democrats are against Trump... Check
The establishment Republicans are against Trump... Check
The Pope is against Trump... Check
The UN is against Trump... Check
The EU is against Trump... Check
China is against Trump... Check
Mexico is against Trump... Check
Soros is against Trump... Check
Black Lives Matter is against Trump... Check
Move On is against Trump... Check
Koch Brothers are against Trump... Check
Bushes are against Trump ... Check
Planned Parenthood is against Trump....Check
Hillary & Sanders are both against Trump ... Check
Illegal aliens are against Trump ... Check
Islam is against Trump ... Check
Kasich & Cruz are against Trump ... Check
Hateful, racist, violent Liberals are against Trump.. Check

NOW THAT BEING SAID...

It seems to me, Trump MUST BE the Best Qualified Candidate we could ever have.
If you have so many political insiders and
left wing NUT CASES all SCARED TO DEATH,
that they all speak out against him at the same time!!

Most of all, it will be the People's Choice...

PLUS

He's not a Lifetime Politician...Check
He's not a Lawyer.....Check
He's not doing it for the money...Check
He's a Natural Born American Citizen born in the USA from American parents

Bonus points!

Whoopi says she will leave the country...
Rosie says she will leave the country...
Sharpton says he will leave the country...
Gov. Brown says California will build a wall...
Cher says she will leave the country...
Cyrus says she will leave the country...

The Constitution and the Bill of Rights will prevail....
Hillary will go to jail.....

The budget will be balanced in 8 years....

Americans will have first choice at jobs.....

You will not be able to marry your pet....

You will be able to keep your gun(s) if you qualify... (Not a criminal, etc.)

Only Live Human American Registered Citizens can vote....

You can have and keep your own Doctor.....

You can say what you want without being called a racist....

He will make AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Come to think of it, we have no place to go, but UP
GLWS. Looks like you've got some takers. ;)
Constitutionalists are against him .... check
Best way to win the presidency and be effective is definitely have every one against you. :nod:

Back
Top Bottom