The Wal-Mart Ammo Hoarder!

tlw1179

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
168   0
Reaction score
I stop in to the local Wal-Mart to see what the supply looks like and I see pretty much bare shelfs as usual. As i'm there another guy walks up and ask about 22lr and was told "nope" , doesn't stay on the shelf 20 minutes and it's gone, & he leaves. I ask about a box of 762x39 . . . pass it up as it's more than I would pay for and I see 1 box of federal 9mm. I quickly say let me have that box of 9mm. He gets it and talks about people buying ammo and the shortage , just normal conversation as I check out, then he says. . . "Do you need anymore"? Uhhhhhh hell yeah, is my reply! He says I know we got some in the back , how much you want? I tell him , whatever you got in 9mm. He comes back with 6 more boxes of the Federal FMJ says here ya go , and as he starts ringing it up kinda grins and says there isn't a limit today either, hands me my change and says have a nice day!!

I didn't know wether to be pissed that he would do this to other folks or be happy I got ammo I wanted.
Either way I guess it sux for anybody that goes into the Commerce Wal-Mart and doesn't get any ammo, carry on a 1-2 min convo with the guy behind the counter and he'll hook you up!! :lol:

There's two Wal-Marts in Acworth. Something tells me that the folks in sporting goods at the old location are sand bagging ammo for their friends and family. Makes me want to b**ch slap the hunchback idiot that works in that dept.

They are. He say's ammo comes in daily. . it may not be alot but they get some in everyday. It may only be 1 case of this , and 1 case of that and that they alway's don't get certain calibers but ammo comes in daily.

Sweet! Thanks for the info, I'll have to ask at mine next time I'm there.

- - - Updated - - -

Sweet! Thanks for the info, I'll have to ask at mine next time I'm there.

If you got to know (Walt ) in Acworth , you wouldn't have that problem!!! He tells me if he has ammo! Which is usually nope.

Question for all of you that have actually found ammo at Walmart lately (mostly 9mm and 40). What time's are you going? Is there a right/perfect time to be hitting up walmart (hopefully not during work hours. :-P)?

Yesterday I used the website http://www.ammo-can.net to see if the walmart in Stone Mountain, and others on my way home, had 9mm or other ammo. It said that they have it in stock and also limited stock (first time using this website by the way). So, I decided to go after work to see if the website was accurate. Well, of course, they didn't have any ammo that the website had shown in stock or limited stock. As of today, it still shows the same ammo in stock and limited stock.

Back
Top Bottom