The Wal-Mart Ammo Hoarder!

I was at the Stockbridge store last night just after 6:00pm and the clerk was unpacking three boxes. A couple boxes of 9mm, 1 box of 38special, about 10 boxes of .45 and 1 box of 22-250.

Funniest thing was a lady walked up after 4 of us picked through what we wanted (the 9 and 38 were gone) and asked about 9mm. The clerk said it just left. She, in huffy I deserve better voice, said "this is frustrating. This is the 2nd Walmart I've been to in the past few days that was out of 9mm". Funny looks were exchanged but nothing said.

I got home the other day from one of our local Walmarts that had just gotten in 9mm, 40, 45 and some tula 762x39. Went to see how this link worked, http://www.ammo-can.net NONE of the ammo that had come in was listed. Checked back a few hours later and there was no change. The next day, no change.

Now, at one of our Walmarts they recieved at least 6 shipping boxes of ammo this past weekend. Since the ammo is stored on open shelves, the super nice sportings good associate told me that he's only allowed to put out several boxes of the high demand ammo on the shelves and the rest needs to be stored with the local manager. So you have to ask if they have any more when the shelves are empty. We did manage to procure a case of .22 (rem 225 ct boxes)

Back
Top Bottom