The Walking Dead returns......

Maggie will

I respectfully beg to differ... Maggie can't even talk "real Southern" :doh:
I'm sticking with my prediction...
SPOILER ALERT!!!
Widdle Wooseel
neegan_judith.jpg
:)

I wonder how that's going to happen. Aren't the people in FTWD in Southern California?

That's gonna be a helluva trip to get to the other side of the country. LOL

My thoughts exactly. But then again the trip from Atlanta to DC happened in between seasons so maybe they will just start a season in California all the sudden.

My thoughts exactly. But then again the trip from Atlanta to DC happened in between seasons so maybe they will just start a season in California all the sudden.
Maybe the FTWD people will head East for some reason and the TWD people will head West for some reason and they'll all meet in the middle somewhere?

It might make for a cool story line. Heck, I've been liking FTWD better than TWD lately anyway.

Maybe the FTWD people will head East for some reason and the TWD people will head West for some reason and they'll all meet in the middle somewhere?

It might make for a cool story line. Heck, I've been liking FTWD better than TWD lately anyway.
Agreed, FTWD was much better this season than TWD. And for all you folks who want Negan dead he ain't going anywhere.

I have no clue how this will go down but if and when it does that will probably get me to stop watching.
I dont like the spin off at all.

Issue with FTWD is I dont like any of the characters. ****'em all.

Agreed, FTWD was much better this season than TWD. And for all you folks who want Negan dead he ain't going anywhere.
I honestly liked FTWD better than TWD from the very start.

I liked how it started out with things being normal and the infected slowly popping up here and there and showing how society crumbled as the infection spread.

With TWD you were just thrown into the "post infected" world and missed out on a lot of what is shown in FTWD.

marathon of TWD is on right now. They are at season 3. It will run every night and all weekend leading up to the premier.
Yeah, got to start at 7:30 pm Sunday, run through to midnight, looking at TV guide. Expanded season 7 finale, season 8 premier, then expanded Talking Dead.
Gonna need lots of popcorn!

Back
Top Bottom