• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Walking Dead returns......

I liked the earlier characters better than the bunch we have now. I enjoyed seeing them come to grips with the new world in which they found themselves. I have no problem with killing off any character in a story, it brings drama to the story. However, the zombies have become just a flea on the back of this dog of a story any more and I could not care much less for any of the current crop of characters. Well, I still like Daryl...but is one guy worth watching the whole show? Ratings were down last year. We are not alone in our rejection of the show...

I liked the earlier characters better than the bunch we have now. I enjoyed seeing them come to grips with the new world in which they found themselves. I have no problem with killing off any character in a story, it brings drama to the story. However, the zombies have become just a flea on the back of this dog of a story any more and I could not care much less for any of the current crop of characters. Well, I still like Daryl...but is one guy worth watching the whole show? Ratings were down last year. We are not alone in our rejection of the show...

Yeah i agree! I believe they intend on joining the west coast with the original TWD. And Ricks leaving, so might not be much of a future for the show. Its about run its course even with the die hard fan's. Maybe they will take the show out with a blaze of glory.:flame:

Yeah i agree! I believe they intend on joining the west coast with the original TWD. And Ricks leaving, so might not be much of a future for the show. Its about run its course even with the die hard fan's. Maybe they will take the show out with a blaze of glory.:flame:
Hi Tim, Kirkman says 12 seasons at least for the mothership. It may spin off series after series that go on and on like the Energizer Bunny!

Back
Top Bottom